Saturday, August 3, 2013

Mushroom Garden Digital Stamp!


I love this stamp by Vikki Douglas at Queen Kat Designs Stamp Company, called Mushroom Garden. I created two cards with the same stamp.  It has a Zentangle feel to it.  The top card was made using by very thin black sharpie pen to add even more zentangle designs to the original.  I then mounted the "colored" stamp on hot pink card, white card and a black card stock card.  Finally I added the sentiment.  Very fun and relaxing!

The same design was colored in the second card, using Faber-Castel Metallic Pencils.  What a fun contrast!  Hope you enjoy these cards and be sure to check out the digital stamp category at QKD!








1 comment:

Cazzy said...

I love them both but the first one is stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...