Tuesday, August 6, 2013

An Oldie But Goodie Still Available in the Shop

Sometimes I want to create a card but I just don't feel like dragging out all my Copics and choosing all the colors that are needed to coordinate with my patterned paper.  That's when I'm glad Queen Kat Designs offers...
...wait for it...
...silhouette stamps!

I had a leftover piece of DCWV Once Upon a Time patterned paper that I was inspired to use with this QKD stamp called Brigitte so I stamped and embossed it onto the patterned paper, which I had already stamped with a collage of clocks.

I inked the edges, framed it with black cardstock, and embellished with silver and black.  There's a clasp with a chain on it that I attached to the first part of my card's sentiment "I used to have a handle on my life..."

Inside, the sentiment finishes with "...but it broke."  I think that about sums up my life as it stands today! LOL  But things are always changing, and I hope to have the "repairman" in to fix it soon!

Meanwhile, do you always color your stamped images?  If you do, try stepping out of your comfort zone with a QKD stamp today!!  And for more inspiration, check out the QKD Facebook page.

Happy crafting!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...