Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Stitch In Time...............

Happy Wednesday everyone. Janie here to share with you a stamp from my collection. It's actually one of my favorites and hopefully she becomes one of yours as well.

Today I am sharing Maddy Couture - Claire by the ever fabulous Maigan Lynn. Claire is one in a collection by Maigan and I loved this image ever since I first laid eyes on here.

I decided to use Echo Park's Note Worthy for this card and I love the colors it definitely brings out the piece more. I used the color palette of this collection to guide me for the colors I was going to use on Claire. I am rather pleased with the result.

So here she is...



So what do you all think? I just love her little vampire teeth they are so tiny. :) Well thanks for stopping y today and I will see you next Wednesday

Hugs

Janie

1 comment:

Pat said...

Great cad design--love your use of patterned papers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...