Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bearly a Ballerina ...



Today I am sharing a new card made with one of Sandra Caldwell's Digi Images available at the QKD Store - this image is called "Bearly a Ballerina" - what a perfect name!!


I've used these digital papers before on several cards I have made (from Fringe Art Etsy Store) as they are just perfect for dancing & ballerina style images and of course they have pink tones so I can colour my images in shades of pink!!


I printed the image twice and as you can see I flipped one so they could "hold hands". The little heart charm which I have added under the flower says "Made With Love". I think this is such a gorgeous image and perfect for a little girl!

See you next week!

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love what you did with Sandra's image! Too cute, and the background paper is perfect!

VAWM said...

Adorable, Sharon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...