Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tea for Two...


Today I am sharing a card made using a gorgeous Maigan Lynn image available as a digi stamp at the QKD Store.  Make sure you visit to see what great new designs are available in both Rubber and Digital format - always such a great range to choose from!

Image has been coloured with Copic Markers and fussy cut because for those of you who know me will know I have a "thing" for white space LOL!! Must be why I struggle with CAS style cards!!

Background card has been embossed and wiped over with a white ink pad to add a bit of a distressed look to the raised areas.


See you all again next week!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Love your colors used, Sharon! And Maigan's images are some of my faces, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...