Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Trick Or Treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone Janie here today to show you another card I made using an image by Kristie Silva. Its from the We Be Pirates line and this little guy is so cute I love him to bits. His name is Stitchling Pirate.

I used my Echo Park Chillingsworth line on this card and I made a Halloween card. I used my copics and I blended the colors to give it a mummy type feel to his clothes. I shaded them with a warm grey color to make them look a little old as well.



I love the little banners to they are just to darling and really showcase the image.  Thanks for stopping by today and allowing me to show you this card. Have a great week

Hugs

Janie

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card - love the background & great embellishments! Love this cute little guy!

Pat said...

Love those banners too! Great coloring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...