Saturday, August 17, 2013

Christmas in August with Reindeer Pug!



Happy Howlidays from Reindeer Pug!  This adorable stamp is from Queen Kat Designs store by Artist Sandra Caldwell.  As you can tell by now, she is a favorite of mine!  Her designs are so fun I don't even mind getting Christmas cards done early.  For this card, I used green Bazzill Card stock for the 4 1/4 inch by 5 1/2 inch base.  I dug deep into my stash for some My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 papers.  The tags and tickets are also from My Mind's Eye.  Reindeer Pug is available as a digital or a rubber stamp in the store.  I colored him with colored pencils and added some "bling" with Stickles in ruby slippers.    He looks like he is ready to brighten someone's holiday!
Thanks for stopping by today!

~ Victoria

2 comments:

Sharon said...

So cute!!

Pat said...

Awww, the cuteness factor is high with this one! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...