Friday, August 9, 2013

Let's Revisit

Happy Friday, QKD fans.  Emily here with a card from last year that features a Maigan Lynn image.  I just love her designs.  They are so beautiful and artistic.  They are also very versatile.  You can make them "cute", "creepy" and every where in between.




This beautiful stamp is Edith and can be found in the QKD store.  I made a Twisted Easel card to showcase this image.  I used my colored pencils and OMS to add some life to Edith.  Using traditional Halloween colors, I put together this adorable card.

I hope y'all have a great Friday and don't forget to check out the Queen Kat Designs Shop.  You will find this and other wonderful images from a great many designers.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love Halloween, and this card is perfect! Maigan makes some really cute "creepy" images!

Sharon said...

I love this image and you have made a great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...