Sunday, August 9, 2009

Anna Belle Fairie Coloring

Hello all!
Having a good weekend? I hope so! It has been icky and sticky out here in good 'ol Minnesota, yuck! But I used some cherry summer colors for this card!

I used Anna Belle Fairie Stamp and colored her with colored pencils and Goo Be Gone, I layered Marrakech papers from BasicGrey. I added some rhinestones and the sentiment is from Your My... sentiment set.

Stamps Used: Anna Belle Fairie, Your My...-Queen Kat Designs
Papers Used: White-PTI, Marrakech-BasicGrey
Ink Used: Versafine onyx black
Accessories USed: colored pencils, goo be gone, rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by, make sure you stop by the store and see all the specials!!!
Till Later!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Stunning cards, thanks for sharing - just hopping by on the bloghop!

2amscrapper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2amscrapper said...

Awesome papers and artwork

Anonymous said...

Ditto Helene, this is a great card!! =)

Debby said...

Wow this is really beautiful. Interesting about the goo gone. Do you use it like OMS?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...