Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sundays are for Stampin' - August 23rd

Happy Sunday to ya and welcome to another edition of Sundays are for Stampin'!! I somehow caught a stomach bug this past Thursday, so today I will be dividing my time between the couch, my scrap room, and the loo...interacting with understanding family members in between =)

Today I'd like to share one of my favorites of all time, using the Hip Aliens stamp set. Hubby and I are very much into aliens, as are the kids, and we are very much into each other, so this stamp set just frosts my cake!! This card is based on a color challenge, and I decided to turn to some of the hundreds of paint chips I’ve picked up over the years, in order to account for most, if not all, of the colors in the inspiration picture.


Paper: DCWV Summer Glitter Stack; Bazzill Bling; GinaK 120lb Pure Luxury cardstock
Inks: Cat’s Eye; Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Copic Sketch markers; white Sakura GellyRoll pen; Nestabilities Labels Two; Love, Elsie ribbon; All My Memories ribbon slide; dew drops colored with Tim Holtz inks; Gutermann thread; Singer sewing machine; K&Company bling; clear and bridal embossing powders; palm tree and heart brads from an eBay seller

Thanks for reading and have a very blessed Sunday!!

♥AlienAnessa♥

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

The colors in this ROCK!

2amscrapper said...

love the vibrant colors and cute design

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...