Saturday, August 8, 2009

Stampin' Saturday Take 2

Don't you just love the fall colors in Helene's card!!! I love fall and all of its fun! Today, though, I want to share a card that I made with one of the new stamp sets - Birthday Candles



These are three separate stamps! I choose to use all three of them together, but the possibilities are endless!!! With these, you can easily have a girl birthday card or a boy birthday card just by changing the colors that you use. I used pink and green on my card, with some Stickles for a little bling! The possibilities are endless!!!! So, this is a set you definitely need!!!! So, why not get it while it is still on sale!!! And while you are in the store, there is only one Royal Card Kit left; mine is on my table and I cannot wait to cut into it today!!! Love the vintage red and black!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...