Saturday, August 15, 2009

Stampin' Saturday Part 2


Penny and I are in sync this Saturday. I also am showing you how to use the QKD stamps on a layout. Since she posted first, she is below, so be sure to scroll down to take another look. Don't you just love Penny's layout? What a great idea to stamp repeatedly to create your own patterned paper. On my layout, I'm using a QKD sentiment stamp as part of my title. You Brighten My Day is from the Brighten My Day stamp set (click on the words for a direct link into the QKD store to see the entire stamp set and cards created with it ). My particular page has morphed over the past two weeks. (I'm one of those artists who's never done with a project--I have to keep adding to it until I'm happy with it.) So here's the final look, complete with titles, flowers, and some bling. Hope you have some stampin' time this Saturday. Helene

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...