Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sundays are for Stampin' - August 2nd

Holy jeepers, did you check out Jacquie's flutterby card below?? Propping up those wings is perfection!

Here on another edition of Sundays are for Stampin' I have a fairy card for you. I absolutely love this Willow Shimmer fairy silhouette from QKD!! I use this, and another one I got, as often as I can! Coupled with the La Crème paper from Die Cuts With a View (DCWV), the fairies can look so incredibly elegant! A friend of mine I used to work with at IBM helped me so much almost 10 years ago, and she loves fairies, so she's the recipient of all my fairy cards =)


Paper: Bazzill cardstock and Bling charcoal; DCWV La Creme
Ink: Brilliance Graphite
Accessories: Offray black organza ribbon; clear embossing powder


Thanks for reading and have a very blessed Sunday!!

♥AlienAnessa♥

4 comments:

2amscrapper said...

I HAVE to get this stamp! Gorgeous card!

Tina said...

Incredible! I am loving all the subtle details, that paper is awesome. Love it, love it, love it!

Lara said...

Absolutely fabulous!! You did such an amazing job!!

Barbara Jean Smith said...

Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog. You are most definetly welcome. I love your site...it is so creative and drips of your talent!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...