Friday, August 7, 2009

Celebrate You

This is a super cute set called Birthday Candles that was released yesterday along with several other must haves. Each candle is separate, but I chose to use them all together. The sentiment is from We Scream for Ice Cream, I love that they work really well for these candles.

I decided to go simple with the layout since I chose such striking colors. I seem to be a fan of white space these days. Of course, it helps when you have great stamps that don't need alot of embellishing.

It's my son's birthday, so this set came at a welcome time. I tucked it into his backpack before school this morning. In fact, on my hubby's side of the family, there are four birthdays in August all falling before or near the middle of the month. So, this set has gotten tons of use from me over the past few days.

Have a fun Friday.


Tina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...