Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Altered Box: Home

It's taking forever before we get the go signal that we can move into our new home. Meantime, to keep myself sane, I altered this cardboard box I've been using to store some of my smaller mini-books.


I love making collages like these since they're a great way to show off some of my favorite scrapbooking products like Queen Kat Designs' Chandelier Stamp and Aged Text Background Stamp. I don't think I'll ever get tired of these two oldies but goodies.

Do check out QKD's gorgeous Background Stamps and more at the store. You just might find some new (and even old) favorites. I guarantee that you'll find yourself using your QKD stamps again and again as the designs are just such classics.
*hugs*
Nina

1 comment:

Penny said...

wow!!! I love this!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...