Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The June Kit

Hello and good day! I've got a special treat for you today.. Boy do I ever! The June Royal Kit is here and it's up for sale now!! I've brought you the full kit preview and some awesome samples.
This card was so fun to make! I just took some cardstock from th kit and random stamped the images on it with pink and dark blue inks. I also pulled out my corner rounder and went to town! Boy, I guess one could say I'm punch obsessed these days! I remember back when I despised them because they were only for scrapbookers who likes to punch and stick and call it done. lol I'm loving the new border punches from Fiskars and EK Success. If you haven't seen them run to your local store now and give them a once over. You'll fall in love. For this card, I used the "wave" border punch from Fiskars.
Check out this fun Thank you card by Sierra Grannie. I just love the turtle stamp and she did too. She fell in love with the wave paper from the kit and she added some silver puff paint to the open bubbles to give some dimension and sparkle. This card is great IRL.

I'd like to invite you on over to the QKD Gallery to see what else we have done with the June kit. and of course, come to the store and get your fun summer kit now! We don't have many this month so get it while it's there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...