Friday, May 1, 2009

I am "Peas-ed" To Share....

I am "Peas-ed" to share my latest creation using Queen Kat Design stamps!! He he he! I had that title thought up as soon as I knew what card I was going to show you today! I love this little stamp! It reminds me of my sweetie and me - two peas in a pod! Don't they look like they're snuggling?



When I first got this stamp I knew it would be a good one to give my DH but then, I got to thinking....no, before you ask it wasn't a painful experience for me! LOL! I was thinking in the scrapbook side of my head - wouldn't this make a cute addition to a scrapbook layout of a couple, some best friend photos - I mean how many times have you stated "they're like two peas in a pod"?!! Since it's your stamp you can even add funny faces to the peas! In this card I decided to paper piece the pod portion with some scraps I had. The stamp is clear and since it's an outline type of design you can position it where ever you want the pattern to be. I used my Copic Markers to color these including the DP on my pod! Don't forget you can click on the picture to get a good look at it close up!

So... like the stamp?! Well then, why not get your own?! They're on sale this weekend! Wanna race to the site..............?! First one there gets the best deals....no wait everyone gets the deals! Stamps and more are ALL on sale! YEAH!!

Michelle

2 comments:

pinky said...

Such an unusual little image, but cute! You have showcased it so well.
Pinky

Tina said...

Too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...