Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Queen Kat Royal Wednesday

Welcome to another edition of Royal Kat Wednesday. I hope everyone had an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend. This week the challenge is to use stitching on your project. You can pull out your sewing machine, hand stitch or even faux stitch. C'mon let's see what you have.

Are you ready for a Royal Blog Hop? Let's get the party started.

Here is what I came up with for the stitching project. We recently went to the zoo where they have a butterfly garden and I took some really cool pictures. I decided to use one for my layout. The stamped butterfly is the awesome Flutterby image.


Now hop on over to the wonderful Tina to see what she cooked up for this fun challenge. I hope that you will play along with us.


Thanks for stopping.

4 comments:

kellyjean said...

Maria, girl! That is a gorgeous picture of God's blessings! Your page does the pic complete justice. Great job!

Beverly said...

What a cool way to do the stitching!! Awesome page.. I really need to do some scrapbooking..uugh!

Tina said...

Wow, great hop girls!

Wanda said...

It's just stunning! TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...