Friday, May 8, 2009

I Scream, You Scream......

I scream, you scream....we ALL scream for ice cream!! Warm weather's coming so break out those ice cream scoops! YEAH!!! This week at work has been absolute nuts! So much going on, so much stress it's just crazy! On Wednesday I think if my co-workers could have found ice cream somewhere in the building to just shut me up they would have! LOL! Sometimes ice cream just serves a "medicinal purpose"! KWIM?! I made this card with the idea that I can at least LOOK at ice cream right?! LOL! I used Queen Kat's "Build a Sweet" stamp set to create this one!



My youngest is just like her Dad - ice cream is a staple but the difference is, her ice cream HAS to have sprinkles! LOL! So I needed sprinkles..what do I do?! I used my Martha Stewart ladybug punch! Yep, that's right! I punched out a bunch of them in different colors because the ladybug had these tiny little holes and they made my "sprinkles"! I used glitter for my cherry on top. The ice cream is stamped on colored cardstock, cut out and popped out with pop dots. I used my letters that I have had in my stash forever so I can't recall their maker but you can make your own easily with cardstock, glitter and glue! Easy peasy!
I can think of nothing else but "YUM" here! LOL! Oh and the ice cream that I got - finally?! I went to Wendy's for a frosty and tried their new one - "Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty"! Good stuff, good stuff! LOL!

I hope you enjoyed my little summer treat!

Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...