Thursday, May 21, 2009

Enjoy This Cupcake

Wow, is it Thursday already? We have a long weekend coming up, thank goodness! I have tons to do and am grateful for the extra day.

I used Cupcake Friends this week, and can you believe I hadn't inked up this particular cupcake yet?! Oh the shame.

I used Tulip Puffy Paint for the frosting, in a bright green. Now, I know that's a cherry on top, but since there is no red in my papers, I made it a kumquat! For me, it's important to be matchy matchy. And one of the perks of being a stamper is that you have the artistic freedom to color your image however you choose! So, it's a kumquat, people....and I added Crystal Effects to it. Nice and shiny.

I challenge you to use unexpected colors for the image on your next project. Sometimes they turn out better than you expect.

Have a great weekend!

Tina

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This looks great Tina! A kumquat on a green frosted cupcake....hhmmmm wonder what color my lips would be after I ate that! LOL!

scrapperjulia said...

This is really cute! The colors look so great together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...