Friday, May 22, 2009

HELLO!!!! Is there anybody out there? (just checking!)

How is your Friday going so far? Are you ready for a big holiday weekend (for all our US folks) OR are you just going to have a nice relaxing weekend to chill?

I think we are going to the movies on Saturday (gotta see Night at the Museum!) and then the rest of the weekend (including Monday!) we are going to just chill and do as little as possible). SO for me that means I get to play in my scrappin/stampin stuff!!! Woohooo!

To start the weekend I got my Geisha Girls Stamp Set #2 (just got them!! wooohooo!) and made up this quick little 'hello' card. Think I'll send it to a friend that is having a rough spot right now! Hopefully it will bring a smile to her day....



So....what are you guys gonna do for the weekend??? I wanna know! If you create something SHARE it with us! Can't wait to see what you did!

Blessings,
Juliet AKA Jules

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...