Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Best Buds

Well, this stamp set and I are best buds! I just love this adorable set "Make Me Happy", it is so fun to play with and great for kids cards as well as adults. For my card today, I decided to use this weeks SCS Clean and Simple Cards challenge to use only black, white & one bright color. A bit of a challenge for me, because I love to use patterned papers and to color! To add a little more texture and interest to a simple card, I used Coordinates cardstock in turquoise and ran it through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder & sanded.



Very simple and now I have a great little card for my youngest who is a big dinosaur lover and my little buddy! :)
Have a great day!

Hugs- Kelly

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Kelly this is SO cute! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...