Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Girl power

I'm not much of a girly scrapper. Most of my creations usually revolve around my husband and son.

So it was definitely a refreshing change of pace to be able to indulge in my girly side with Queen Kat Designs' new Girlfriends stamp. (Watch out for it in the store this month!)

I wanted to show off how many creations and looks you can come up with with just one amazing stamp so I made:
A layout featuring my beautiful sis-in-law and niece.

An accordion card.


A mini-book. I got the "remember" sentiment from QKD's Friends Forever stamp set.

If you're hopelessly addicted to QKD stamps like I am, you should look forward to all the new amazing stamps in store just for you!

Drop by the blog often or, better yet, subscribe for updates, because you don't want to miss the equally amazing creations of the Royal Court.

I promise you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous projects and the new stamps are so fun fun fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...