Saturday, May 2, 2009

Take a Walk to the Shop

Or a jog, or a stoll, or a meander, or a fast full pace run. Yeah, that's more like it. Well, I am not scrapping today for NSD for some different reasons, but I did still want to post today, and our trip today is to the shop for some of my favorites in the store!!

One of my all time favorite background stamps is the Aged Text Stamp:



This is such a versatile stamp! I have used it on flowers to add "texture" to make my own patterned paper, to stamping on chipboard for that little extra umph! And it is on sale!!! This great stamp is only $2.70!!!


Now, one of my favorite journaling stamps! The Library Card Stamp Again, great for cards and also great for layouts!!! Journaling on it and use it as a tag or in an envelope or behind a picture! Again on sale and such a bargain, only $3.15.



And my favorite past kit! This 6x6 Royal Kit is too die for!!! So, why is it in the shop still! People you need this kit!!!!



The snail stamp is adorable, and you can only get it in this kit! There are two kits left, so don't let it go by without you having it!!! Again, with the great sale, the kit is only $18.39.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...