Friday, May 29, 2009

Yummy For My Tummy

Mmmmm me want yummy cupcake! Take a look at what I created with Queen Kat's interchangeable stamp set called "Build A Sweet";



Mmmmmm, oh wait you're back! LOL! Seriously don't these cupcakes look like they have mounds of yummy frosting on them?! Okay so I'm starving as I type this, well not really but if I had one of these in front of me I'd certainly be breaking my diet! LOL! The best thing about this set is that if you are one to prefer your cupcakes with a cherry on top, well there's a stamp for that! Need a birthday one, yep there's one for that, prefer yours with a little ice cream on the side...well guess what...there's an ice cream cone stamp in the set too! YEAH! I colored these using my Copic markers and matched the colors to my DP. The stamp is obviously just one stamp but, a little masking off and I can have as many as I want! Today, I wanted 3! I added a little Shimmerz to them to make them sparkle as if they had the bakers sugar on top as well. They're supposed to be chocolate but you could make them any flavor you wanted!! Okay, I think I need to go get my breakfast.....coffee?! He he he there's a stamp for that too! Why don't you visit Queen Kat's store and see what other "yummy" stamps she has to tempt your tastebuds....or your wallet! I'd suggest hurrying though her 40% off sale won't last long....yep that's right SALE AT QUEEN KAT'S STORE!! See ya there!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oooo YUMMY!! Love this card, and yes the cupcakes match perfectly with this DP!!

Unknown said...

soooo cute!! I will have to case this card. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...