Friday, November 6, 2009

Coloring Fool

I LOVE COLORING THIS GIRL!!

OK, I know I'm not the only stamp addict out there that loves to color. Let me tell you that if you do you have to try out these stamps!!! They are so much fun to color. For me, I feel like I literally see her come to life as I color. Believe it or not they are even perfect to make into twinchies. Don't believe me...LOOK!!
Stamps: Bunny Chan
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Ink
Paper: Basic Grey - Urban Prairie, PTI Sweet Blush, Black Magic by Coordinations, Prism SSW
Extras: Copics, Impressabilities, Nestabilities, Hero Arts Jewels, We R Memory Keepers Eyelet, Heart Ribbon

6 comments:

Steph Ackerman said...

Oh, I love it.

linnes said...

very nice with she shimmer and bling!

2amscrapper said...

Oooooh, I love how this looks!

Anita said...

I love the colors and that button is awesome.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love the colors and that button is super cool!

Anonymous said...

So cool and that eyelet is wonderful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...