Sunday, November 22, 2009

Scraps on Sunday


Hi peeps!
Another Sunday, I love sundays, being home with the family, in this season, I mean in the Netherlands it is rainy and getting colder, so more reason to stay home and make some cards!
I've made this Christmas card, I love the sentiment, this one belongs to the Chester the mouse set, not just a 'cute' stamp but very nice sentiments too!
I stamped it with Versafine and head embossed it, so it gets even more Christmas 'feeling'
I think it is a perfect card for people who do not like the more 'cute' ones.

4 comments:

2amscrapper said...

lovely sentiment for a lovely card

Anonymous said...

Simple, understated, and great!!

Steph Ackerman said...

Great card,love the sentiment.

Anita said...

I love this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...