Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stampin Saturday Part II

It is a gorgeous Saturday here! Hope you are having a great weekend!!!

Before I share my project for today, I wanted to remind you of the Saturday challenge at Whimsical Ink Sorority!

This week's challenge is to use butterflies on your card. You can use butterfly images, background paper, punches, ribbon, etc... This is in honor of one of QKD's new releases called Monarch Mia who is a butterfly mermaid, how cool is that?!? To play along, just make a card with one or more butterflies on it. You don't have to use QKD stamps, but you get two entries into the drawing if you do. Please have your creation linked to the WIS post by next Friday, Nov 12th by 5pm Pacific time. The winner can pick the mermaid stamp of their choice.

Now, here's my creation for today!



I used some pp with butterflies on it and the ever cute Bunny Chan stamp!! I tried coloring with my ink pads for this creation and I love how it turned out!

Make sure you check out all the new stamps in the store and remember the blog hops next week are Monday and Wednesday!

3 comments:

2amscrapper said...

really cute!

Anita said...

So cute and love all that blonde hair,

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes that is just gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...