Thursday, November 5, 2009

Did you see?

All of the new stamps released yesterday??? They were absolutely ADORABLE!! Hopefully you had a chance to participate in the blog hop and see all of the fabulous creations from the design team! Regardless, you MUST head over to the store and pick some up for yourself!

I wanted to stop in today and show you a little something I made using Chester the Gnome and his mouse.
Tee Hee, isn't he cute!! I just love his little mouse! I colored both of them with my copics and mounted them to my card stock. If you love him too, you MUST get to the store and take him home!

Enjoy!
Lara

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love this lara! sooooo cute and festive!!!

Penny said...

awe! those gnome stamps are adorable!

Anita said...

How cute is that Lara :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...