Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome to another Thursday

I am so excited to show you what I've been up to with the new Queen Kat releases. I'd like to introduce you to Green Fairy. I just adore her - there is something about those sparkling eyes!!! And I'm having so much fun with my Copic markers.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Making Memories
Stamp: Queen Kat
Markers: Copic
Ink: Colorbox

Don't forget to check out the sales now going on at the store.
And mark your calendar for November 19 - it's Queen Kat's anniversary and we've got some fun new releases planned. We sure do hope you can join us.

3 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

LOVE IT!

Penny said...

love the pp you used with her!!! great card!

Anita said...

So cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...