Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blog hopping Tuesday

And it's time for another Wednesday blog hop. Since it's Thanksgiving week, we are blog hopping a day early. We hope you are inspired. This week the challenge was to take inspiration from this photo.



Ah the colors of a beautiful winter day. That is the inspiration for this card. My Green Fairy looks lovely in blue, so I created a card especially for her. Hope you like her.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern Paper:
Stamp: Queen Kat
Markers: Copics
Brad: Rusty Pickle
Card: Cricut, Wild Card cartridge
Other: Machine stitching, staples

Don't forget to check out everyone's creations this week:
QKD blog
Shannon's blog
Jules' blog
WIS blog
Bev (SG's) blog
Andrea's blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Nina's blog
Nancy's blog
Stephanie's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is such a cute stamp, and I love the differently shaped card that you'd used her on :o)

I didn't quite make the hop this week, but I have created a project myself and it is on my blog today if you' like to take a look :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Anonymous said...

I love the shaped card too!!

Anita said...

Cute card, I love the round shape and the stitching is awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...