Saturday, November 28, 2009

Stampin' Saturday


Hi QKD Bloggers! Not much left of the turkey feast here in the USA. That means it's time to really start gearing up for the next holidays. Since I celebrate Christmas, I'm busy making cards, gift tags, and other craft items. Here's a card I made for my cousin. I'm partial to the QKD Russian Dolls stamp because I have two sets of the real wooden dolls made in Poland. When I work with this stamp, I just feel connected to my heritage. I paired the stamp with a sentiment from the QKD Christmas Greetings stamp set. I used both sides of 2 patterned papers from the Graphic 45 Renaissance Faire collection. The Russian Dolls stamp, Copic markers I own, and patterned paper colors went perfectly together. Don't forget to check out the QKD store. There are so many great kits and stamps there along with some fantastic sales. Penny used the Christmas Dragon stamp for her holiday tag. QKD has so many choices! Hope you have time today to settle in and scrap a lot! Helene

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...