Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sundays are for Stampin' - November 15th

Hi there, gorgeous!! Ya you!! =) Welcome to the Queen Kat Designs blog AND Sundays are for Stampin'! It snowed here in northern Colorado, and that means......???......yep! Stampin'!! Before you leave the QKD blog today, PLEASE scroll down and check out my Sundae Posting Sistah Linda's card!!

So now let's go right to the project!

I'd like to share with you a creation that comes courtesy of Green Fairy turned purple! It has been a load of fun to create with this image!


I hope I'm succeeding in my goal so far, to show you that a novice-to-these-stamps can come up with interesting projects too! ;-)

Thanks for reading and have a very blessed Sunday!!

♥AlienAnessa♥

3 comments:

linnes said...

A gorgeous purple fairy, very nice swirlies!

2amscrapper said...

Very pretty--I love all of the swirls!

Tina said...

Wonderful, she looks lovely in purple.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...