Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sundays are for Stampin' - November 1st

Hello there and welcome to another day of Sundays are for Stampin' - it's here...November!!! Can you even believe that? Only 54 shopping days left until Christmas!

The project I'm showing today is Beauty, using one of my favorite stamp sets and ribbon that I just love!


I have absolutely adored creating with the Friendship Tree stamp set this month! The quotes are perfect, and the tree is gorgeous and so versatile! I have absolutely no doubt that I will turn to this set again and again because the tree is perfect for so many projects!


Thanks for reading and have a very blessed Sunday!!

♥AlienAnessa♥

3 comments:

Anita said...

So pretty Anessa. I love the sentiment on an angle.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

FABULOUS and more FABULOUS!!!

2amscrapper said...

Very fancy! I love all of the details.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...