Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Birthday!!! oh, and Thanksgiving too..

Hi all!!! Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me... la la la la la la.... Happy Birthday to me. oh, wait, I think it's Thanksgiving today too. I hope everyone is enjoying the day with the people they care about the most.


For today's post I wanted to show you a fun little pumpkin I made for a Thanksgiving challenge. I took a piece of orange paper and stamped it with the fancy swirl stamp. Then I cut them into one inch strips. Punch a hole at the top and bottom of each strip and attach them together with a brad. Fan out the strips and they make a ball.

Then I curled some green paper and attached it to the top. Isn't it adorable?? Cute pumpkin that won't be made into a pie!

I hope you enjoy!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Lara

7 comments:

Stef H said...

omword! this is absolutely gorgeous! this is my first time here and (1) a very happy birthday; (2) a very happy thanksgiving and (3) a fabulous blog! i will definitely be back! i am now a follower and look forward to more of your super creations.

hugs,

Steph Ackerman said...

Wow, this is wonderful. Happy birthday and Happy Thanksgiving.

Penny said...

Happy Birthday!!! This is fabulous!!!!

Maigan Lynn said...

Happy Birthday LARA!!!!! And Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! :)
Lara, that pumpkin is just fantastic! I had the idea that it could also be made into a Christmas ornament...very pretty! I LOVE this!

2amscrapper said...

Perfect post for today.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! This is just adorable!!

Anita said...

That is just so fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...