Saturday, November 21, 2009

December Royal Kit

Hey everyone! Thanks for making this past week such fun. I'm happy to say we survived all the fun and chaos here in the office. :) I've got something uber fun to share with you right now. The December kit is here and it's Rockin!

Get ready for some holiday cheer with this kit it's got the best 2009 Christmas papers in it along with the best stamp set ever from your favorite stamp company!!! I'm proud to present the last Royal Kit of the year....
Included in the kit:1: Stamp set 5: Patterned Cardstocks (12"X12") by SEI, 4: Cards & Envelopes, 3: Cardstocks (8.5" X 11"), 2 yards of Ribbon, 1 yard of Fiber, 1 yard of Velvet Ribbon, 1 yard Lace, 10: Glittered Brads, 1 Pinch of Gold baubbles, 1 Pinch of Gold baubbles, Micro Beads Sampler, Misc. pieces of Vanilla Icing Die Cuts from SEI, 5 White Iron On Velvet Snowflakes from SEI, 3 Snowflake Ghost Shapes from Heidi Swapp, 6 Epoxy Stickers "Merry Christmas".
As you can see this kit is jam packed with holiday goodness. I'm excited to tear into mine!! (tomorrow) I'll have lots of fun ideas to share with you tomorrow night!! So make sure you come by my blog and see what I've cooked up for you. For now, I'll leave you with some yummy close ups of parts of the kit so you can drool!
Take care and see you soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...