Friday, April 24, 2009

Alien Invasion.....

Alien Invasion of the cutest kind! LOL! I'm back with more cuties from Queen Kat's cute "Hip Aliens" stamp set! Seriously, Queen Latifah has nothing in their eyelashes!! I'm a "believer" and just think they're the cutest and are so versatile for either boys or girls...of any age! LOL! So lets say you need to mail a card for someone you haven't seen or perhaps spoken to in a while. You'd say something along the lines of "Hey Stranger" or "I've been outta this world busy" right?! Well once they see a cute, clean and simple card like this in their box they'd have no reason to NOT smile, and to call right away! I know I would! LOL!



So now lets say you, or your child, has a birthday party to go to. You'd normally want to create a cute, one of a kind card just to slip in the box right?! Well, how about a little note card like this then?! I mean sometimes, like me, you run out of time creating the gift that you need something fast to add to let them know who the thoughtful person was that gave such an awesome gift right? Perfect for the sentiments .... just a simple "happy whatever" sign your name and you're golden! YEAH! Oh and since this is too small to be mailed I carried the theme over to the envelope too!



I used Stamping Up cardstock and little notes for the card bases. The sentiment on the first card is an old, old SU stamp that I think I inherited (love when that happens) I colored my images with my Koh-I-Nor pencils and Gamsol. The star brads are from Making Memories as well and the sparkles are "stickles"! Even cute Aliens need a bit of bling right?!!

So, what are you waiting for?! Go get your own "Hip Aliens" stamp set, create your own cards and post a link back here to show just how "outta this world" you can get too! I not only dare you...I triple dog dare you! LOL! Here's more temptation for you too - they're on sale 25% off! Run, don't walk..... I'll be waiting!!

Michelle
Queen Kat Design Team

1 comment:

Jessica and Logan said...

those are adorable mom! we miss you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...