Tuesday, April 28, 2009

To The Moon, Alice! :)

I just LOVE this Over the Moon set! SO cute! The images are a really nice size to be used on cards as well as scrapbooking. The rocket is so great and fabulous for boy cards. The Over the Moon sentiment is part of this set as well. I decided to make a quick, fun card using a kit from a card kit swap from months ago. The orange paper had an image stamped on the opposite side that I didn't want to use, so instead I just flipped it over and stamped the sentiment on it and cut out. I found a scrap of green that coordinated with the PP and stamped the Rocket image and cut out.
I also added a little crystal Stickles to the Rocket window, wings & flames, just enough so it's still "boyish". I hand cut the "moon" and ran it through the Cuttlebug.
With no coloring, this card came together super quick! And adorable to boot, I think!


Have a "over the moon" day! :)
Kelly

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is too cute! I love the moon idea!! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...