Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Tree of Life

I used a super fun tree from Funky Trees, lots of fun to color.

The card base is River Rock, such an earthy color perfect for the designer paper from SEI Dill Blossom. I added a strip of coordinating paper, matted it, and then added the eyelet border strip to the side for a little interest.

Another block of coordinating paper was matted and then I knotted the ribbon on the front and adhered. Don't you just love the selection of wide ribbons available now?!

The tree was stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black, then colored with copics. I added the grass at the base of the tree trunk just by swiping at it with my markers. Lastly, I adhered the prima flowers with a brad and a glue dot.

Have a happy Thursday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...