Friday, April 3, 2009

Big Thanks in little ways...

So....I sat down at my table and decided that I wanted to do something with JUST what I had on my table...no digging for supplies and make them quick!

I had the Flower Patch Stamp set sitting on my desk....some scraps and here is what came to be!



I now have a few little 3x3 cards that I brighten someone's day with! Woohooo!

So now...QUICK....look at what is on your desk and see what you can come up with! I'm sure you would love to have a few of QK's stamps lying there....if you DON'T (shame on you) go get some NOW, if you do, show me what you can create QUICK!!!!

4 comments:

pinky said...

Wow, you're good! I should do that and then maybe I would clear a place to actually work on lol.
Pinky

jacque4u2c said...

WOW! Fantastic job!

Tina said...

These are soooo cute! Great gift ideas.

Chrissy's Creations said...

cute! I need to try that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...