Sunday, April 12, 2009

March Guest DT Extended Version II

Well hello there! I hope your week was a great one! I'm back with our TWO Guest Royal Court Members!! Callie and Heidi. Today we are going to feature some fun cards from both gals.. Let's get to it!

Heidi:
From Heidi: "I used SU Pink Pirouette cardstock for my base and then SU Baja Breeze cardstock embossed with the swiss dots cuttlebug folder. The image Swirly Tree is stamped in SU Kiwi Kiss on Whisper white paper and matted on Kiwi Kiss cardstock. I then took the dotted background stamp with SU Baha Breeze ink and stamped on Cool Carribean and matted on SU Blue Bayou. The scallop circle is Regal Rose. The flowers are primas and the ribbon is SU Blue Bayou"

Ms. Callie... and the blue King Forggie! Isn't is so cute??

Stay tuned for next week's Royal Guest... Heidi will have an AB-FaB card for you!! I'm sure of it!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Callie and Heidi - great job on your cards!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...