Monday, April 20, 2009

Going Green...


Hello and Happy Monday everyone! In case you didn't know, Earth Day is this Wednesday. I decided to make this Going Green card for the occasion. I don't know about you, but my family doesn't do nearly as much as they should when it comes to being Earth 'friendly'. We should recycle, etc.. As the trend and awareness of "Going Green" saturates our society, I can't help but think about what I can do. I can't grow a big garden (pesky deer), but I do think I will try my hand at a small container garden. So, do you have any plans for going green this year? If so, please share!
Have a wonderful week!
Beverly

1 comment:

kellyjean said...

Couldn't agree with you more, Beverly! WE don't do as much as we should either. I plan to start saving any cute little tags that come from our clothing purchases and turn those into tags for my cards (saw that in a crafting mag.) Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...