Sunday, April 5, 2009

March Guest DT Extended Version I

Hi all! Since I flubbed up last month we are going to feature 2 wonderful ladies this month for the first 2 weeks and then we will have 1 just for the last 2. Here's our new Guest DT for April...

Heidi Steinhebel and she is from Michigan, where she lives with her hubby of 19 years and their 2 teenage boys. Of course, all of them are supporters of her passion for stamping and tease her all the time about the amount of time she spends crafting and shopping for crafting. She is also a SU demonstrator for the last 4 ½ years. I hope that you all enjoy my creations!

Below is the first card from Heidi in her Guest Spot... From Heidi: " I started with a SU Whisper White base and layered with SU Pretty in Pink and Petals and Paisley DP that is punched with MS lace punch. I then used SU Pixie Pink and stamped the dotted background on Pretty in Pink Cardstock- SU celery grosgrain and flowers die cut with Cuttlebug flower dies. (Charm from my stash)"
And last but certainly not least... Ms. Callie is back with some fancy offerings!! She's used out Joe Monster stamp set to create an awesome gift for a friend of hers!! (Lucky friend I might add.)
That's all I have for today my friends! Leave some love for the Guest Royal Court members! Have an awesome week.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love them both!! I feel the same way as that robot about my coffee too! LOL! TFS!

Tina said...

Love the gift set, so sweet.
And the card is so beautiful, the colors just scream spring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...