Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's Royal Kit

Hey everyone! I hope you're not getting snow like we are today.It's April 1st and I think Mother Nature is playing a nasty April Fools trick on me. But... I have something to warm you up and make you feel all excited and creative. The April kits are here! We've got the NEW paper from Basic Grey. It's the Marrakesh line.... Ohhhhhh so yummy.



<<---- that's the yummy kit!!
Check out a few cards I made up with the kit...
Come and get your kit now. They are here and ready to ship! :)
*Reminder: QKD is doing a Customer Stimulus Package!*
We're trying to help make your hard earned dollar go farther!!! Check it out...
Spend $10 and choose a free seperates stamp (up to $3.99)
Spend $25 and choose a free background stamp
Spend $50 and choose ANY stamp set you want!
Just put your stamp choice in the comment box at check out. Prices are before shipping.
AND..... with every order received, you'll get a FREE Paper Peircing Set that included 1 square template and 1 Circle Template. Simply lay the templates on your paper and start peircing evenly spaced cicles and squares! Each template has like 14 different size circles and squares!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am SO loving that line of paper from Basic Grey! I actually have quite a few projects on my blog with it too! It is a great paper to use on "manly" type things which is good with "Father's Day" coming!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...