Friday, April 17, 2009

Nannooo Nannooooo

Do you remember the show "Mork from Ork"?! I used to LOVE that show! Secretly I always wanted to be the girl on there because I thought, not only was she so pretty but, Robin Williams is a cutie pie!! Woo woo but, ssshhh don't tell my DH! Speaking of cutie pies, do you know a cutie pie of your own who is "Outta this world"?! When I saw this set on Queen Kat Designs and just knew that I "had" to have it! My husband and his sister are "believers",so is my daughter, nephews... and this would be the perfect stamp set to make them cards! I love these little "Hip Aliens"! They're not scary at all! They're so, well... "hip"! LOL! I had fun creating this card with them! Take a look and see what you think;



I used the set called "Hip Aliens" which, by the way comes with 4 stamps each one featuring the cute little aliens! The card base is the Basic Black from SU, the first layer of grey is SU, the glittery paper is a scrap from a huge pad of paper I had a while back (I actually keep my scraps!!). The stars are all made using the star punches from SU, the star shaped brads are from Making Memories. I used my Nestabilities to cut out the shape, first time embossing with Nestabilities too! I colored the whole image with my Koh-I-Nor pencils and Gamsol!

So what do you think?! Can't you just see these images being used for fun cards, invitations for an Area 51 birthday party, how about scrapping with them using the title "Outta This World" or "My Hip Alien(s)"?! There are so many possibilities! I hope you check them out and try some ideas for yourself!

Until next time...Nannoooo Nannoooooo!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Awesome card - I love it!
That alien is just the cutest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...