Friday, April 10, 2009

New Coffee Stamps

I'm sneaking a new stamp set or two into the store today!!! That's right!!! More new stamps for April?? How can that be? hehe, I'm sneaky like that! I'm happy to introduce the Coffee Bean to you! This is a set of 3 new stamps that are oh so fun to work with. Check out the 2 ATC's I made with them.
About 5 years ago, I was in a swap with a great friend of mine, Shelley Connelie it was a brown swap. Where we had to send X amount of brown embellishments. She chose beads! And those beads were in the shape of COFFEE BEANS!!! I've been saving those beads for a special project.. and low and behold 5 years later, they have inspired a stamp set and they ended up on my ATC's!
For more ATC fun check out the Queen Kat Designs Gallery! There's another Coffee bean ATC in there. :) Don't miss out! There's more to come next hour. We will be going strong through 3pm today!

1 comment:

Moni said...

Fantastic, great colours! Hugs, Moni

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...