Friday, April 10, 2009

Sweet Treat....

How about a little something sweet to give a friend...nothing like giving them a little 'piece' of you! (I had a sweet friend just do that for me! Wink...thanks Vicki!!!) Well, one of the SWEETest ways is to make them a card that just says you care....who knows, I bet it becomes their bright spot in a maybe difficult day!!!!

I sat to create last night and realized I hadn't used my Cupcake Friends Stamp set that much so I set myself up to do just that....and here are my results...

So when is the last time you made something to just share a little piece of YOU with a friend??? Do it today!!! Thanks again Vicki! You DID brighten my day today....can I go to the beach with you next time?????

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...