Monday, April 27, 2009

May's Royal Kit

Good afternoon friends. The May Royal kit hit the store about 2 minutes ago! It's so fun. Every page is glittered to the max. We are featuring the Beauty & Beast collection from Piggy Tales this month. There's only 3 kits left. And for the next 3 people to buy a kit, they will receive a FREE pack of coordinating rub ons! Check out that stamp set!!! That birdie is toooooo cute! I've had so much fun playing with this kit. and I know you will too. Hurry and get your kit now. There's 2 6X6 and 1 12X12 left.

3 comments:

Anita said...

oooo I can't wait to get mine! So happy I decided to start the kits :)

Penny said...

love this kit!!!!!

Michelle said...

OMG! I totally LOVE that bird!!! Your cards are great too!! LOve it ALL!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...