Friday, April 24, 2009

It is FINALLY Friday!!!

YEA!!! Friday!!! That means that the weekend is upon us. Is it spring your way??? It is almost like summer where I am....I had to turn the a/c on upstairs because it is just too hot up here.

Oh well, time keeps rolling on....and THAT brings me to the card I created today! I pulled out the April Royal Kit....the stamp set is awesome and was perfect for me to create a card that shared show TIME is flying by!



You won't want to miss this kit for your collection! The papers are Basic Grey and the stamp set rocks, along with all the embellishments you could create cards for hours!!!

So...don't let TIME slip away from you and you NOT get your hands on this kit!!! j

PS.....be watching for the release of the MAY KIT!!!! I'd order it NOW by getting a subscription...YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...