Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Color Me Crazy!

This is the 3rd and final challenge of the day! However, we do have a drawing coming up in a couple hours so stay tuned for that!

Color Challenge Time

Blue, Silver and White
Use these 3 colors to make a card or tag. Use at least 1 ribbon and 1 stamped image, and the rest is fair game!



Have fun! Don't forget to post a link to your creation in the comments! You have until Sunday, January 11th to post! Winners will be announced on Monday!
Only a couple more announcements to go!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I love this little froggie!!!! too cute.

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

This little frog is soo cute!! Will start working on my creation for the challenge!!

Melissa S. said...

I just left mine in the PCP Gallery and in the QK forum at PCP.This turned out to be a lot of fun. I love my new stampsets.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...